Monday, July 03, 2006

Paxil, Here I Come

Aaron has found a house that seems perfect for us, and today we met the realtor and took a look. I fell in love: large, sunny rooms with hardwood floors, a spacious kitchen, room for a huge pantry and laundry area, and two small fireplaces. I've thought of all the reasons we just can't buy it, right down to the penalty we'd have to pay Charter for moving our internet access to another location in less than a year. I'll have to be put on anxiety medication before it's all over. Until then, I'm planning to lick the chocolate frosting out of the creases of the plastic container our desert came in tonight.

We've figured out that Aaron is better at big-picture things and I'm better with details when it comes to money, large purchases, big ideas, and business. I'm also better at throwing a fit in the bathrooom early in the morning over not being "heard", all while putting on makeup and applying styling mousse. I'm a good multi-tasker.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn D. Sokol said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for you...

Actually, don't go with Paxil because you'll have really bad nightmares (I've been told)... :)

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home