Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Honesty really is the best policy

I see in Aaron's blog today that he doesn't have time to start a box business since he has so many other things going on. One of those things is "wash the dishes". Let me tell you the last time Aaron did the dishes. It was in June of 1993, eleven years before he met me. He must have gotten the "washing dishes" idea from the fact that AS HE WROTE HIS BLOG, I was, in fact, in the kitchen doing the dishes.

Now he is in the kitchen getting a nice big bowl of ice cream, which will mean my freshly scrubbed counters will be dripped upon and another dirty bowl and ice cream scoop will be added to the sink.

It's not that I'm bitter. I just like to see everyone be as honest as possible.

2 Comments:

Blogger SHANNON & AARON TUCKER said...

Its true. How do you think I came up with the beating the dog part?

6:06 PM  
Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

Mark drips ice cream all over the counter, too, and then leaves it...because he must not see it, right?? He DOES cook and wash dishes, though, so I'd better stop complaining... ; )

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home